Monday, June 30, 2008

Some (nearly) Free Fourth of July Fun

I'm working on a series of posts about skins in Second Life and one thing I've found out is that you can look fierce for free. In honor of Independence Day here is an outfit I put together for the occasion:



The cool stars and stripes pants with the skull belt come from Strayer and cost $1L.

The shoes (I feel like I can click my heels and end up in Kansas with them!) come from Seasons, and I got them for free in their Independence Day Star Hunt.

The top is part of Adam n Eve's Happy Fourth Swimsuit gift, which costs $1L for a pack of US and UK themed bikinis.

The hair is "Victoria" in navy from Diversity Hair.

I got the Catherine Deneuve shape for free in a camping chair at Body Doubles.


The skin is a fabulous free theme skin from Frick. Fricka Morgath, in her words, "specialize[s] in Fantasy, Gothic and
Wildly madeup skins!" Her skins are fun, good quality, and very reasonably priced. This particular skin is called "Fireworks" and comes in a pack with a tanned version, a goth version and a shape. She even through in the cool red white and blue sparkly thing that you can see over my head in the picture. I'm wearing the tan skin with my outfit.

Here is a close up of the "tan" version:




Notice the nice details in the makeup. The Peacock Blue eyes are from The Body Politik, and the hair is "Elizabeth" in Mahogany from ETD.

Finally, here is a closeup of the "goth" version:



The hair is "Jocena" in Black from Diversity Hair. I put together my Independence Day outfit with some things I already had in my inventory and an addition $2L.

0 comments:

 


Sim-Patico - Templates Novo Blogger 2008