Thursday, June 12, 2008

Innovation in Hair by Dernier Cri



Greetings! And kudos to my gal pal Sifriya for setting up our blog and for her phenomenal and informative posts :) I just used her post about the SLurl Builder, and as you can see it is very handy.

I confess, I'm addicted to hair. One of the first things I changed about my default avatar was the hair. At times I change my hair styles more often than I change my clothes. I saw picture of a SL fashionista with great hair and looked at her credits to find that she was wearing Dernier Cri hair.

This hair is beautiful, and has a very innovative feature. When trying the demos, you wear both the hair, and a 'dye pack' The hair is white, and the dye pack has the complete color packet; you click on the color you like, and the hair magically changes to that color. The prices are reasonable: $95L for 1 color, $195L for 3 color pack. The nice thing about this hair is that you can pick exactly the colors you like without having to buy multipacks of colors that are all similar. So you can get black, brunette, and red for example, without having to buy 10 shades of each color. How cool is that?

An added bonus is that it is fun to watch the hair color develop. It even counts down the percentage that is done until you get to 100%. You can try different colors with the demos, but when you buy the hair, you can only choose a color once and that's it.

Here is a picture of me with the "Tara" style. It is a very nice mid length layered bob, and I got it with highlights!

Dernier Cri skins and clothes are even more fabulous. Stay tuned for my upcoming post about skins.

~Char

Clothes by: Myra's Fashions (Les Bleus!)
Corsaire blanc pants
Zidane t-shirt
Shape: Ayumi Hamamsaki Shape by Body Doubles
Skin by Cake: Jessica-Island-Bare
Shoes by Kool Kicks: Low Top-Camo Blue
Eyes by: The Body Politik--Vivid Eyes Collection--Cloudy Skies



















0 comments:

 


Sim-Patico - Templates Novo Blogger 2008