Tuesday, July 1, 2008

More (nearly) Free Fourth of July Fun :)

Hip hip hooray! My RL alter ego and I are both off for the holiday after today! To celebrate I put together another Independence Day outfit:



Both camisoles are from SWA's "Patriotic Cami Freebie Pack."

The shorts are from Free Spirit,and they are free of charge! They are part of a package with a Spanish flag t shirt and some fun poses. Upon landing at the teleport spot, the package is a big poster on the wall behind you.

The shoes are from Seasons, and I got them for free in their Independence Day Star Hunt.










The sunglasses are freebies from Prim Optics, and the bracelet was personal gift to me. The shape is from Body Doubles. The free skin is from Frick, and the hair is free from Diversity Hair.



Enjoy! This outfit cost $1L for the hair :)

0 comments:

 


Sim-Patico - Templates Novo Blogger 2008